How well is the X-Pro selling?

Started May 9, 2012 | Discussions thread
intruder61
Senior MemberPosts: 2,490Gear list
Like?
Re: Former X100 owners cautious
In reply to BayAreaWZ, May 9, 2012

BayAreaWZ wrote:

I get the feeling there are many former and current X100 owners who want to upgrade to the X-Pro 1, but it's either out of their budget or the performance isn't a big enough leap forward.

No...not here, as an X100 owner, i will purchase the new XPro1 next year with the FF sensor and the performance of the existing XP is fine......just that im happy with the OM-D at the moment.

As a former X100 owner, the issue for me is entirely the AF performance. I loves crazy four month love and hate relationship with the X100.

been fixed.

The prices are indeed dropping. As someone showed, I can get a brand new X-Pro 1 body from a reputable US retailer for $1499. This does get me closer to pulling the trigger, but I have a feeling it will be a repeat of the X100 experience. Amazing IQ, great high ISO performance, and lots of missed shots.

shooting race cars?...race horses?....you got the wrong camera, buy a DSLR or keep it if you have one.

Guess I'll wait to see what Leica reveals on thur and then decide if it's X-Pro 1 time yet.

yes, interesting to see what they pull out of the hat.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow