xpro1 price drops already?

Started May 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
Geoffrey Kitt
Contributing MemberPosts: 736Gear list
Like?
Re: Over Priced in the UK anyways....
In reply to intruder61, May 9, 2012

intruder61 wrote:

In the UK you guys are paying too much before and at 1375 pounds your still paying too much now.....the equivalent in AUS is 1066 pounds.....and thats recommended retail.

Quote from the Daily Telegraph of 11th December 2011 :

"Only a few days ago, I went to the local supermarket searching out some chilli peppers for the week ahead. At nearly 43 Australian dollars per kilo (£28), I chose to walk out empty-handed as, once again, prices in the food shops were spiralling out of control. A week before, banana prices had been rocketing.

This capped off a week in which it cost me more than $90 to fill my car (up from $60 several months ago), over $25 to buy a reasonable bottle of red wine (up from $15 not long ago), about $350 to pay an extraordinarily high electricity bill for the last quarter, and a little under $6,000 to pay an excessive monthly mortgage payment on a fairly regular size house."

Still, at least your cameras are cheap!!

Geoffrey Kitt's gear list:Geoffrey Kitt's gear list
Ricoh GR Digital IV Canon EOS 5D Mark II Leica M9 Canon EOS 100D Fujifilm X-E2 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow