NX20: USer guide in English online

Started May 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
snake_b
Senior MemberPosts: 4,680
Like?
Re: NX20: USer guide in English online
In reply to Greynerd, May 8, 2012

This is a truly fantastic post, Greynerd. Seriously.

Greynerd wrote:

If you are 15 as you say you might be investing better for your future if you primarily used your eyes and ears at this stage. At the moment you just seem to want to lecture everybody with the profound knowledge gained from your childhood and have a hissy fit with anyone that disagrees with you. You really need to learn how to discuss things as I fear for your future developmen as a person.

I will not be reading any reply reply you make as you really do not make any useful contribution to this forum, in fact quite the opposite. I do not know what you said in reply to my last comment as to your being one or a group of people and I really do not care.

It looks like your agenda is not just to drive people off the Samsung forum but off DPR all together.

snake_b wrote:

I read your post and I repeated that you need to change your settings and understandings of what this forum is. It's not anything more than a gear and spec forum, which brings its own baggage. If you want a nice forum, there are others and it usually coincides with them being about the photos, rather than the gear. ie: flickr and other places.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Yes!New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow