SEL50F18 Kid's Portraits

Started May 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Richard A Novak
Forum MemberPosts: 54Gear list
Like?
Re: SEL50F18 Kid's Portraits
In reply to aggcards, May 8, 2012

A question for the OP: I've been taking some shots of my son playing lacrosse as well with the 55-210. Do you have any problem with it focusing on the background instead of the players? Each game I seem to get a few shots like that (most are fine though) - unfortunately this last game the shots that were mis-focused happened to be his best run on the net in a scoring attempt. I've switched the focus setting to center rather than multi, but I still have this issue. Also, I have the 5N not the 7, so I'm not viewing through the viewfinder - is it easier to verify correct focus with the viewfinder of the 7 in sports photography?

Overall, I really like the 55-210, I just need to learn how to use it and the camera better.

BTW, the point has been well made about that personal attack. You should feel perfectly comfortable posting any of your shots, forums like this are meant for the community to help each other, and for no other purpose.
--
Richard A. Novak

Richard A Novak's gear list:Richard A Novak's gear list
Sony Alpha NEX-5N
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow