Started May 8, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
nikonjohn
Senior MemberPosts: 1,262
Like?
You gotta love Adobe
May 8, 2012

I'm a NAPP member and as soon as Lightroom 4 came out I used my NAPP discount and downloaded LR4. Unfortunately, CS 6 with the latest ACR, wasn't out yet but I went ahead with LR4. Today, as soon as CS 6 was available, I tried to download it with my NAPP discount and they wouldn't take it because I already used the discount code for LR4. Jeez, it's not enough that Adobe has changed their pricing structure to completely screw anyone who doesn't upgrade every stinking time they issue new software; they are so stinking greedy that they dump on you when you try to use your NAPP discount code twice because they didn't have LR4 and CS6 ready to go at the same time. When I expalined to the Adobe representative why I was trying to use the discount twice since they didn't have their linked software available for release at the same time, his/her response was tough luck. It's not the money, it is the sheer arrogance. I just hope that I live to see Adobe come to the same end as other companies who have landed on the scrap heap of history because they tried to thoroughly screw their customers. I sincerely hope that competitors emerge that put them out of business.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow