Fuji X-Pro1 question / kit thoughts

Started May 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
lpeters
Regular MemberPosts: 140Gear list
Like?
Re: Fuji X-Pro1 question / kit thoughts
In reply to lnbolch, May 8, 2012

Larry, thank you for your reply. Good points. May make sense to try to swing one of the lenses, and see what comes out down the road.

Best.

lnbolch wrote:

There is a 14mm f/2.8 promised for this year, and a 23mm f/2.0 promised for 2013. A very compact 28mm f/2.8 is also scheduled for next year. Like most everyone else, I am blown away by the 35mm f/1.4 and am eagerly awaiting delivery of the 18mm and 60mm. The initial offering of focal lengths is the classic photojournalist's kit. The 14mm will certainly be added when it is announced, but I very much like the line-up as is.

While they operate in much the same way, the XP1 and X100 are very different cameras and each has areas of enormous strength. It is entirely possible that the X100 may be the first digital camera that I use long enough to actually wear out.

For most serious shooting, I will stick to Fujinons, but may pick up adapters for my F-mount and M-mount glass for playing around.

-- hide signature --
 lpeters's gear list:lpeters's gear list
Nikon D200 Fujifilm X-Pro1 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow