Did Nikon make an EPIC BLUNDER?

Started May 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Danel
Senior MemberPosts: 2,904Gear list
Like?
Re: Hi, Im an ignorant sucker!!!
In reply to Joe Porto, May 8, 2012

Joe Porto wrote:

Just received the D3200 today to add to my Nikon collection...D2X, D700 and D7000.

I guess I'm a sucker because I wanted a small, light, inexpensive body with decent IQ. I also wanted something I can let my 11 year old son shoot while I bring out the big guns...

Testing it today, I have to say it's a winner. In fact, I am amazed at what I am getting for the price.

But, but, but, how can you take photos at all with out depth of field preview and exposure bracketing? Don't you know that a bottom of the line DSLR is virtually useless without those very, very heavily used features? How in the world could a beginner learn anything at all about photography without using DOF preview and exposure bracketing on all of their shots?

It is indeed a very nice, inexpensive, light weight camera. I'm seriously thinking about getting one with a wrist strap to use with some small primes when I'm taking hikes this summer.

Danel's gear list:Danel's gear list
Canon PowerShot SD800 IS Canon PowerShot G15 Nikon D7000 Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 35mm f/1.8G Nikon AF-S DX Nikkor 18-200mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR II +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow