Started May 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
Barry Fitzgerald
Forum ProPosts: 29,888
Like?
Re: 75% tax rate LOL
In reply to mamallama, May 7, 2012

mamallama wrote:

Princess Leia wrote:

Problem is, they are so many freeloaders and lazy people. I want everyone to prosper but I want all to contribute and be productive members of the society!

That is not the problem. A bigger problem is that many jobs do not pay a living wage and these so-called lazy people have to work 2-3 jobs to make a mere basic living.

The so-called trickle down jobs from the wealthy who are protected in the current US tax structure are menial jobs, if they exist, that do not pay a living wage in the US or are jobs overseas where the wage scale can be lower. This is not a balanced economy and the unbalance is trying to be increased by the wealthy who want more tax benefits.

What bothers me is why someone with 7 multimillion dollar houses, some with car elevators, would been to accumulate more wealth on the backs of the working poor . Let's face it, people don't live longer that 90-100 years and how much wealth do you really need in that time?

Agree you nailed it

Frankly nobody cares if the super rich get hit big time for taxes it's about time really nobody needs that much to live well

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow