E-M5 due dates at H&B Digital (NY)

Started May 7, 2012 | Discussions thread
zephyrus
Regular MemberPosts: 139Gear list
Like?
Re: E-M5 due dates at H&B Digital (NY)
In reply to The Briar Gallery, May 7, 2012

The Briar Gallery wrote:

The H&B Digital web site currently lists some rather long wait-times for OM-D's. I'm not sure whether these have any significance for availability through other outlets:

Black Body (no lens) ...............May 17
Silver Body with 12-50 lens ... May 29
Silver Body (no lens) .............. May 30

In an earlier post, someone mentioned that they thought H&B Digital gave accurate dates, but perhaps this time-table is only meaningful for stores that didn't have lots of pre-orders to show Olympus ... and so perhaps are lower down the pecking-order when it comes to receiving new stock. For example, silver bodies do seem to be dribbling out of Amazon and B&H to folks who ordered within the first couple of days of the Olympus announcement. I'm not sure if anyone has yet received a silver OM-D from H&B.

http://www.handbdigital.com/s?searchKeywords=E-M5&Action=submit

I preordered a silver body from B&H on 2/10 and they won't give any idea whatsoever when it will come. I would take May 30th happily right now!

zephyrus's gear list:zephyrus's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G Vario 14-45mm F3.5-5.6 ASPH OIS Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +3 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow