Coming soon...X-Pro1 in Instanbul

Started May 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Zarniwoop1985
Regular MemberPosts: 171Gear list
Like?
Re: Coming soon...X-Pro1 in Instanbul
In reply to breamer, May 7, 2012

breamer wrote:

Thanks for sharing. The pictures look beautiful and really do provide a sense of place and time. I'd be interested to hear how you processed these and also if you are happy with the X-PRO1.
Thanks
Derrick

Hi Derrick, these were all processed individually in Photoshop CS4. The processing is different for each image based on the merits of the image. I use curves extensively as well as various black and white conversion methods. I sharpen and crop too. If there is a particular image you like, please let me know, and I can tell you how I processed that image!

Am I happy with the X-Pro1?

I used it extensively in Istanbul for all types of photography (street, architectural (in bright and dark spaces), low light night shooting, in different lighting (overcast skies and bright sunny days). I threw everything at it!

Even the proverbial kitchen sink...

And I learnt a lot too. I will be posting a full review on my blog during the week (non technical real-world, where I'll be using my experience of it in Turkey to answer your question!

Chao!
http://www.duluxdreams.wordpress.com

Zarniwoop1985's gear list:Zarniwoop1985's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX3 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X10 Sony RX100 +18 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow