Shy Beach Girl. C&C Appreciated

Started May 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Brad Durack
Contributing MemberPosts: 766
Like?
Ape is posting shots of toddlers
In reply to Stoneh, May 7, 2012

I accpt I may have gone too far with some of my posts. I am quite passionate about the subject. Ape has been agtogonistic and even started a thread,, it's a touchy subject. I hold my position on the matter. My views have nothing to do with what a photograph is of or what the child is doing, my stance is that consent is a moral obligation. It's due dilligence

Stoneh wrote:

Brad Durack wrote:

I would remain anomonous if I were you Ape. Anyone who thinks they have the right to violate a toddlers / parents rights as you do should remain behind the bushes or in the shadows. Should some of these parents find their loved ones picture up on random websites, you would want to keep hiding.

Brad, as a professional photographer, its very dissapointing to read some of your posts., you are basically, never mind accusing but character assasinating a fellow photogapher with remarks like above. Maybe in his country no one gives a damn, he might have taken the pictures down after realising the points others made.

I dont agree with random photography of children, the society we live in these days where everyone with a camera near children is looked upon a pedo. Ape maybe has realsed this now, maybe he had no idea why it was wrong, if he has realised ths, thats great. But i do think you and some others have been very isulting towards him.

Your constant remarks re behind bushes, hiding in shadows paints a very sinister picture of ape. Which gives wrong impression of the guy on these forums.

-- hide signature --

Brad Durack . Photographer

http://www.braddurack.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
NopeNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow