I sent my Fuji back :-( part 2.

Started May 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
harold1968
Veteran MemberPosts: 4,687Gear list
Like?
Re: TROLL
In reply to linusto, May 6, 2012

come on, quit soft talking

Many cameras are not for me, I don't keep re-posting threads with hostile subjects gabbing off how I took them back

some people get off on this unfortunately

and yes it happens in all forums. gadget freaks who buy Canon and gabbing off about how they hate Canon as Nikon now has more MP. Its pathetic

linusto wrote:

Robert, I don't know if that was for you or not. What I can say is that, for my needs, the xpro1 is fantastic. You gave it a try for your needs and it didn't quite do the trick. So what? I'm not a fanboy of Fuji, so doesn't matter to me at all. I respect the decision you made. You actually took the time to try out the camera in earnest. Many who speak up negatively in this forum about the xpro without having ever seriously made an attempt to use it - those are the trolls. Not you. Thanks for sharing your experience with us.

Robert Holloway wrote:

I assume this is addressed at me.

Do you understand that a camera is a tool and that this great camera is awesome for some photographic situations and not for others?

Do you know that I have contributed hundreds of posts to this forum?

How does this make me a troll?

Rob

-- hide signature --
 harold1968's gear list:harold1968's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-ZS30 Sony RX1R Olympus E-M1 Sony Alpha 7 Sony FE 35mm F2.8 +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow