Started May 6, 2012 | Discussions thread
Joao Mendes
Junior MemberPosts: 34Gear list
Like?
Re: NR responded to your distress signal
In reply to reginalddwight, May 6, 2012

Dear Mr Mendes

Thank you for your email.

My name is Emma Valentine and I am writing to you on behalf of our Managing Director, Christopher North. You will receive an automated email in due course, but I wanted to reply to you as soon as possible.

Earlier today, you were sent an email stating that your order for the Nikon D800 had been cancelled. This email was issued in error and your order will be fulfilled at the price at which you placed your order.

The Nikon D800 remains in very constrained supply and Amazon is working with Nikon to ensure we are able to fulfil all customer orders as quickly as possible. We'll update you with an estimated delivery date as soon as we have more information.

Please note that your order will not show in Your Account at present. We are working on a resolution for this.

We’re sorry about any inconvenience this has caused you. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Warmest regards,

Emma Valentine
Executive Customer Relations
Amazon.co.uk
http://www.amazon.co.uk

Joao Mendes's gear list:Joao Mendes's gear list
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D800 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 10-30mm f/3.5-5.6 Nikon 1 Nikkor VR 30-110mm f/3.8-5.6 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 24-85mm F3.5-4.5G ED VR +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow