Started May 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
happysnapper62
Contributing MemberPosts: 950
Like?
Re: More than one
In reply to Mako2011, May 5, 2012

Mako2011 wrote:

RickS wrote:

You appear to be quoting someone without giving them credit. Care to share the origin of your One Note?

Actually more than one origin. The first is something Graystar pointed out which has served me well for sometime. I actually went back and researched based on his observations and that did much to further my own understanding. I agree with his observations in this case but he said it better than I can. His metering techniques also were very informative.

The other note comes from one of the many reviews found on one of the more popular sites that sell the book in question. It was the thing that struck me first also. For someone new to photography, I actually recommend "From Snapshots to Great Shots" by Revell over the Peterson book. I have found, from experience, that folks find it easier to grasp and get a faster understanding.

I would agree with the recomendation of "Snapshots to Greatshots" by Jeff Revell. They are a series written for your camera. Mine is for my 600d. I also have a book called "Understanding Exposure" but by one Andy Stansfield. I dont know if it is related in any way to the Peterson book, I find it OK. lee uk

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
TryNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow