Started May 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Chuck A
Senior MemberPosts: 1,874
Like?
e-p3 and Panasonic lenses
May 5, 2012

With the release of the OM-D, e-p3 prices have gone down. The Olympus color gas been drawing me in for a while. So with the e-p3 more affordable I thought I would try one out. I have used mostly Panasonic mft cameras and they focus well. How does the e-p3 focusing compare with the Panasonic lenses? I have read that the e-p3 can have some hiccups when using Panasonic lenses.

I would appreciate info From those who have extensive experience with the e-p3.
--
Thanks & God Bless,
Chuck
http://www.pbase.com/candrask

'The photograph isolates and perpetuates a moment of time: an important and revealing moment, or an unimportant and meaningless one, depending upon the photographer's understanding of his subject and mastery of his process.' -Edward Weston

'If I knew how to take a good photograph, I'd do it every time.' -Robert Doisneau

'You learn to see by practice. It's just like playing tennis, you get better the more you play. The more you look around at things, the more you see. The more you photograph, the more you realize what can be photographed and what can't be photographed. You just have to keep doing it.' -Eliot Porter

Character is who you are when nobody else is looking.

Olympus PEN E-P3
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow