I sent my Fuji back :-( part 2.

Started May 5, 2012 | Discussions thread
Ray Sachs
Senior MemberPosts: 8,421Gear list
Like?
Well, I suppose if you want to be literal
In reply to absentaneous, May 5, 2012

...I don't use it "several" times. I use it once or twice, three times max - that's enough for me to judge whether its something that works for me or not. I don't think the number of "times" refers to the number of actuations. Actually, I think B&H is pretty specific about the number of actuations - something like 100-150 IIRC. The one time I returned a camera to them I was only interested in low light performance (I knew the camera very well from owning its very similar predecessor) and I think I only shot about 75-80 shots.

Again, what you think is about as relevant to me as whether the mosquito you have crawling up your a$$ actually bites you or not. I deal with the companies in question, and very happily. I'm sure they're happy for my business - I'm happy for their return policies that let me try stuff with a minimum amount of risk and that leads to me doing more business with them than with places that only accept returns in the case of clear defects. They make their calculations. I make mine. You're free to make your's but they don't mean squat to me.

-Ray
-------------------------
http://www.flickr.com/photos/20889767@N05/collections/72157626204295198/

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow