Started May 4, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
CloudyBay43
Senior MemberPosts: 1,208Gear list
Like?
PAD and leaving DPR (all forums)
May 4, 2012

I'd like to have a word and not just vanish in a thin air - im leaving DPR and this forum, i decided that i can do something better with my time and my efforts with cameras.

I'd like to thank a group of people here, in this forum, who were very supportive or constructively critical - since my brief return - i can now think of few names - Dan, Max, Silent, Sunshine .. and few others who fit the description.

The PAD as you'd have noticed has seized its existence, yet, i moved it to a friendlier forum - where i intend to keep it alive, and camera there matters not - it's the end result, and i'll be a "small steps" there amongst giants - Dan, Max and everyone curious - see a new image everyday here :

http://photomoment.bg/folder/portfolio/3132

It'll be carefully selected, to show what i see as best effort, and get the feel. There, a no comment reads "negative", a comment - something positive to say A guy there, a pro from Russia sent me a full res of a photo which made me sit and stare, almost in awe - he just sent me the full res upon request - to print it here for me large to hang on my wall ..

It was fun here, and bruises at time too - all healed now, and .. Everyone praising my departure - of course you are right, i thought of you upon making this call

Take care.

-- hide signature --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
ii

heartofthetwilight.blogspot.com
photomoment.bg/folder/portfolio/3132

CloudyBay43's gear list:CloudyBay43's gear list
Pentax MX-1
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow