How Canon's competition missed the mark, can we discuss this?

Started May 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
Stone13
Regular MemberPosts: 201
Like?
Re: How Canon's competition missed the mark, can we discuss this?
In reply to carlk, May 4, 2012

carlk wrote:

Yeah like any trolling threads would.

Wasn't a trolling thread, hence the reasonable responses from parties on both sides. Considering it's NOT a trolling thread, I'm surprised you decided to hang around, this kind of thread doesn't appear to be your particular cup of tea

You were set out to prove Nikon missed the mark by not producing your imaginary $3000 24MP, 8-9fps, presumably 14EV DR camera while continue to be an ardent defender of Canon’s $3500 22MP 6fps camera and never said Canon missed the mark. If it's not obvious in the beginning it should be obvious by now this is a trolling thread.

Still have that reading comprehension problem I see. Let me explain it to you like you're 3 years old: I speculated that if Nikon's goal WAS TO STEAL A NONTRIVIAL AMOUNT OF MARKET SHARE from Canon, that the D800 was/is not the camera to do it. It's a great camera, no doubt and many people admire it's feature set, but it's brisk sales aren't moving the goal posts that much. A different kind of camera could have shaken things up a bit more.

BTW I couldn’t care less if you want to be nice to me or not.

Stop having a tantrum in my thread, I'm gonna send you to timeout..lol

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow