Is the new 5D III that much better then even the 7D

Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
abi170845
Regular MemberPosts: 284
Like?
Re: Is the new 5D III that much better then even the 7D
In reply to PaulRivers, May 4, 2012

Totally agree with Paul, I checked yuppie land Singapore through the website Clubsnap Singapore and people are dumping their 1 month 2 months 3 months old 5dmk2 in hope that the mk3 will make their photos "worlds apart" compared to mk2. Just like Paul mentioned having the "Lexus" badge these yuppies are sporting 5dmk3 badge for their profile photos. You can check the members photos using 1dmk4 1dsmk3 5dmk2 and 5dmk3 and see for yourself as to what Paul was saying.

I am waiting for a yuppy owned, low mileage mint with warranty 5dmk2 from yuppies who are fixated in owning the latest toys.

For the thread starter, no it is not worth it, for $3500 enroll in Bruce Percy Photography Trip or Dan Ballard's Private Photo Trip. I think you can probably do Bruce Percy 3x for the price of a 5dmk3. Bring back those photos made with efs 10mmzoom and 17-55mmzoom and nobody will care or ask what camera you used.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow