Started May 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Nikonclown
Junior MemberPosts: 44Gear list
Like?
My Kew west wedding & engagement D4/D800
May 3, 2012

Ok This is my third wedding with the D4. This wedding is just a few images from this saturdays Wedding in key west. I also got up early Saturday and shot an engagement session as well before shooting the wedding the couple was a part of the wedding guest.

The D4 does have the green cast issue in lcd screen but I don't know if it was me but seemed to go away after a while. I think its green if its been in a air-condition room or car for a long time then out in the heat ??? I do know know but it was frustrating at first. The D800 stopped letting me shoot video as it it gave me the slash line through the video icon I do not know what was up with that as I had 64gig and a 128 gb card in the camera. I shot saturday from 9:30 till 11:00 pm here are a few images as I have just began to start editing. The D800 is not my first choice in shooting a wedding.

My work@:
http://www.curtissmithphotography.com

Nikonclown's gear list:Nikonclown's gear list
Nikon D3S Nikon D7000 Nikon D4 Nikon D800 Nikon AF-S Nikkor 14-24mm f/2.8G ED +7 more
Nikon D4 Nikon D800
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow