Started Apr 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
lmtfa
Contributing MemberPosts: 821Gear list
Like?
Re: Wrong Forum + Off Topic (See Rules)
In reply to nevada5, May 3, 2012

nevada5 wrote:

lmtfa wrote:

One of the biggest complainers of "Wrong Forum" rule and yet you break two posting rules. Not even a mea culpa but a justification of your attitude.

"Off Topic - Please keep all non-photography-related messages to the Off Topic forum. Off Topic messages (considered those not directly related to digital photography) may be moved to the Off Topic forum or deleted if posted in one of the main forums. Repeated posting of Off Topic messages in the wrong forums can lead to a ban."
--

Please feel free to point out an example of where I complained. Once again, the intent is important (helping, or hurting). I believe that steering someone in the right direction is helping. When you posted here (quoted above) what was your intent?
--
Larry

Anyone can click on your name and see at least 6 chastising members. My intent was for you to follow your own advise. Next time someone posts a question maybe you will think twice before you insult them. Like, answer their question and then point out the correct forum.

-- hide signature --

(i)lmtfa added to amino acid for molecular biological studies

lmtfa's gear list:lmtfa's gear list
Nikon D90 Nikon D700 Nikon 1 V1 Sony Alpha NEX-6
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow