I sent my Fuji back :-(

Started May 3, 2012 | Discussions thread
itmelo
Regular MemberPosts: 145Gear list
Like?
Re: I sent my Fuji back :-(
In reply to Robert Holloway, May 3, 2012

Don't waste your time with chopsteeks. He just trolls this forum. I'm sorry that you didn't manage to get what you wanted and needed from the X-Pro1. Sometimes is just like that, you have to make a hard decision but one you feel is the best for you. Even if it makes you feel sad.

The bright side is that there will be other fantastic cameras coming on this year and the next, and the X-Pro1 as well as others are making it all possible. One of those cameras will be the one which will make you happy and confident about your purchase. It would have been nice that one was the X-pro1, and you gave it a fair try, but it was not meant to be. Don't feel bad, soon your sadness will fade away.

BTW, I'm a german shepherd owner (2 + 1 Malinois), all rescues. Thank you for your work with this wonderful breed.

Robert Holloway wrote:

Huh? When did I post about the return?

There is no perfect camera. There is only a camera that works for you as an individual.

If you're read my post, you'd have seen that I am not criticizing the camera at all. In key areas it's simply phenomenal. My number on e feeling is.. sad.

I don't get your tone?
Rob

itmelo's gear list:itmelo's gear list
Panasonic Lumix DMC-LX2 Fujifilm FinePix X100 Fujifilm X20 Fujifilm X-Pro1 Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +24 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow