7D + 24-70 2.8L: Worst Possible Focus Known to Mankind

Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
mforbes
Regular MemberPosts: 378Gear list
Like?
Re: Impossible!!!!
In reply to JoeAmateur, May 3, 2012

I wouldn't insult other people's work by posting them in my gallery. My gallery photos are "marginal" at best, I have some really crappy ones in there, I think I posted them when I was knee deep in the bottle, I would delete some of them but I can't figure that part out. And no, I don't carry around a bunch of cameras to look cool, since I am confined to an iron lung with a dialysis kicker, that's out of the question. And yes, I do have a bunch of cameras, Canon, Sony, Olympus, Mamiya, Fuji, Sigma, and some other ones. It's a bitch trying to return an item when you can't even scratch your ass.

So back to the 7D, I know it is an awesome camera, I may be stupid but I'm not dumb. Although the lower half of my body is numb. My beef is not with Canon, they make very good products, my Canon all in one has sent faxes, scanned my dog's rabies certificate, and never over heats, thumbs up Canon! And that guy with the hand photo, you can go to your local animal shelter and adopt a cat, maybe go crazy and spring for a Windex bottle and show us some real art.

mforbes's gear list:mforbes's gear list
Canon PowerShot A720 IS Panasonic Lumix DMC-LC1 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-R1 Nikon D3 Nikon D700 +35 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow