Started May 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
unravel
Regular MemberPosts: 191
Like?
Re: Has anybody noticed -- less dust with the SLT
In reply to rothwells, May 2, 2012

for truth

rothwells wrote:

I actually had a single dust particle that was there when I bought it. Easy as pie to clean.

However, just for the record, I'm not letting things like No Dust, 12fps shooting, autofocus during video, a very flexible back LCD and all that detract from how HORRIBLY AWFUL people tell me not having an optical viewfinder is.......

I just HATE the fact that I can see accurate color balance, can practically see in the dark, true DOF previews, a X-Y level. a live histogram and an extremely quiet shutter (sans mirror slap) -- all while not looking like Ma Kettle holding her camera a foot away to peer at the back LCD. Oh, yea... did I forget to mention no vibration caused by the mirror slap either?

Long live optical and down with all this new-fangled, helpful, next-generation technology!!!!!! Now I gotta go find my car with a carburetor, 8-Track tape player, manual windows and no seat-belts. Hate these newfangled techo-gizmos.

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow