E7 coming soon?

Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
RoyGBiv
Senior MemberPosts: 1,956
Like?
Re: Nuts...as in "yes, we're nuts!" :)
In reply to ClickRick, May 2, 2012

ClickRick wrote:

Olympus is forcing us to step over to m43 or to another brand with their today marketing policy. I regret that.

Personally when I look to the 43-products, it is a marvelous phographic system. But some refinements, evolutionary or revolutionary like a 43 OM-D body is welcome. The same can be said about lenses and accesories. Let's not forget the Zuiko 43-lenses are belonging to the best. Some refreshment is needed. That's all. I'm not asking a knew camera model every six months.

I own an E-P2 with some m. Zuiko's and yes you can make beautifull pictures with it. But still it's a different phographic tool...I mean like the E-5 for instance and the sturdy 43-lenses. Putting mine 35 - 100 mm or 12-60 on mine E-P2 is more than one step backwards.

I did exactly the same with my 35-100 & 12-60, and I agree.

I would agree...if you had to spend the money today, option 3 of going to another brand is pretty darn compelling. I would say Oly's forcing us to be more patient than we would like to be .

Their priorities have certainly been elsewhere. No doubt. But I would also say...rightfully so from a survivability perspective.

I do think having an e-7 out the door sooner than later is pretty important. The longer the e-5 is left as the dslr offering the more it will be considered the dead system.
--
'I have no responsibilities here whatsoever'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
C-AFNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow