OM-D buyer's remorse

Started May 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
tkelly11
Regular MemberPosts: 135Gear list
Like?
Re: Lenses are important
In reply to D200_4me, May 2, 2012

Hey, i was wondering if you plan to sell the kit lens as a result of this? I decided to get it with the kit as there wasnt a great difference between the price with/without. But i have so far found the kit lens pretty poor in terms of sharpness, particularly when compared to the 20 1.7 but i was wondering if others had similar experiences? The compromise on the kit lens seems a bit too much for me to tolerate (and i am not that particular) so was thinking i'd sell to put towards a 45 1.8.

Cheers

D200_4me wrote:

As with any camera, lenses mean a lot. After using the Oly 45mm f/1.8 on the OM-D, I'm spoiled and the kit lens just can't compete. I had some leftover money from selling another camera so I just ordered the Oly 12mm f/2 and should have it tomorrow. A great lens on the OM-D gives you wonderful image quality.

-- hide signature --
 tkelly11's gear list:tkelly11's gear list
Olympus OM-D E-M5 Nikon Df Nikon AF Nikkor 50mm f/1.8D Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH Panasonic Leica DG Macro-Elmarit 45mm F2.8 ASPH OIS +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
(unknown member)
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow