Just got the call!!!! SO EXCITED!!!!!

Started May 2, 2012 | Discussions thread
marike6
Senior MemberPosts: 5,070Gear list
Like?
Re: Are you Frank Stein? (nt)
In reply to Tom_Bruno, May 2, 2012

Actually you're is the useless post that serve zero purpose. At least people posting about finally getting the camera they ordered months ago are letting people know where they got them so an interested person in need can get a lead on a camera.

If you do care, oh well. I find it interesting since the camera is so scarce, people are selling at $1000 markup, so it's good to know they are coming in.

Personally, I just got back from shooting with my new D800 for the first time. I don't expect anyone to care, but it has no issues whatsoever (best I can tell) and it's a mind-blowing camera that is far past my wildest dreams. My LR needs updating, but images in NX2 look insane, and it works very well, and is much faster than I remember on my Macbook. Bored? Sorry. I wasted a good 3 minutes that I'll never get back reading and replying to your obnoxious post.

marike6's gear list:marike6's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P330 Panasonic Lumix DMC-GH2 Nikon D800 Fujifilm X-E1 Panasonic Lumix G 20mm F1.7 ASPH +7 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow