D3200:

• 58.9 cu. in. VOLUME

• 16 oz. WEIGHT

• 945.95 BODY+LENS (15-55mm & 55-300mm)

Nikon 1 V1

• 22.44 cu. in. VOLUME

• 10.4 oz. WEIGHT

• 946.95 BODY+LENS (10-30mm & 30-110mm)

Looks as if we can put the whining to rest now. Your camera for those who want a bigger sensor, LIVE display, better lens selection, cheaper cost, buttons galore, sports mode, and even multiple image formats is here and waiting. Plus it already has a well established lens roadmap. And from what I hear they are quite competent. You even get more pixels to work with and a lot of cool in-camera filters to apply. Oh, joy!

Please don't argue that the camera weighs more and is larger than the Nikon 1 V1 because given the fact that users of this forum carry around backpacks with 3 mirror less bodies and an assortment of their lenses that argument does not seem to hold water.

Be the first on your block to enjoy the feature set. And when you do you can take the complaints to another forum where you will no doubt want to dig right in with a new set of disappointments that are as yet unattainable in this surprising package.

Gotta run. I need to use the camera I already own.

-- hide signature --
 Beezodog's gear list:Beezodog's gear list
Nikon Coolpix P7800
Nikon 1 V1 Nikon D3200
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow