Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Santoyo
New MemberPosts: 17Gear list
Like?
Compare images...
May 1, 2012

I can be a troll, I can be what you want me to be, but this way of life in which we live I think all I have learned that a picture is worth a thousand words, and if more images are even better.

I do not know all the technical terms, and sometimes I think you speak Chinese when they start talking about technicalities, but I do understand picture quality. also understand what a good performance of the camera, I also know that each new camera model has its handling difficulties at first, but continued use makes you feel comfortable increasing their use, until a new model to be presented the same difficulties.

In these images I can compare Cameras many more expensive, "much better cameras," and certainly, I think the OM-D is much better than what DPReview wants us to believe.

Use your own criteria, and compare images from the OM-D with any of the other cameras in RAW and JPG modes and different ISO and see for yourself what I mean.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I see very well ... and OM-D is what should have been the E-5 ...

Now we just wait to see what Olympus brings in the future.

Santoyo's gear list:Santoyo's gear list
Olympus M.Zuiko Digital ED 75mm 1:1.8
Olympus E-5
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow