Looking more and more at Nikon stuff....

Started Apr 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
cyainparadise
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,577
Like?
Et, tu Amateur?
In reply to Amateur Sony Shooter, May 1, 2012

What is wrong with you and CFynn? If you and CFynn, would look at my post and the post I replied to, you would see that nowhere did I mention 'professional'. I wish some people on this forum (and this planet) had a little more sense of humor, rather than taking everything at face value. This world would be a lot better.

Amateur Sony Shooter wrote:

Apparently there are two ways to define "pro": by occupation or by ability & achievement. If someone is making living doing photographic tasks, even if s/he is an assistant or backup shooter, that person is pro already. Much like a young grad from cooking school and start working in a restaurant. OTOH, there are those accomplished photographers who's work constantly get published and sold through various channels, to me they are "pro" as well. Personally I am in none of those but will always aim towards later category. Photo is my "serious" hobby, in addition to my other hobbies (whisky tasting, audiophile, interior design, etc.). Cheers!

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow