Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
normsmith
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,372
Like?
I wish Nikon would give a lens roadmap
May 1, 2012

Surely Nikon must be in a position to say what they propose for the system in 2012 13 - the lack of clarity of where this system is going, must be off-putting to some 'would be' buyers. There is so much innovation going in in the mirrorless sector at the moment, that you would think Nikon would be publicly fighting hard for the attention of future and present Nikon 1 owners.

Faster glass, a macro and even a native long telephoto would all be welcomed (failing that, releasing firmware that allows the the FT-1 to more effectively use lenses would be a great help).

I can appreciate that they may not want to talk specifically about bodies, as the prospect of a camera with more external control might hurt current V1 sales, though it seems reasonable to assume that a range of body styles (as with panasonic) will eventually form the line-up.
--
my blog http://pinkfootstudio.blogspot.com
never more than 3 posts per page so you will not be overloaded with images.

Nikon 1 V1
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow