Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
tvstaff
Contributing MemberPosts: 886Gear list
Like?
Canon EOS 7D Defective Focus / Soft Focus
May 1, 2012

After having the Canon EOS 7D for a year and using the 50mm, 17-55 and 200mm lenses I have found the 7D to have many defects in Focus and having to fix about 90+% of my shots in post-production. It is a rare event when a photo comes spot on in any setting with any lens.

After reading the 100's of posts about soft focus or defective focus in the Canon 7D I'm sorry to hear that Canon has not sent out a recall to those who own this body.

After reading about people get 3 to 4 7D's with the same issue and at times given used beat up equipment to replace their new products. I'm wondering what is going on. Has anyone else had to deal with this defect and if so were you EVER able to have the issue fixed as some people state that AFTER repair it reverts back to out of focus pictures.. Thank you

tvstaff's gear list:tvstaff's gear list
Canon PowerShot G10 Canon EOS 7D Canon EOS-1D X Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 85mm f/1.8 USM +14 more
Canon EOS 7D
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
LMAONew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow