Amazon US kit shipments this week?

Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
PapaRappa
Forum MemberPosts: 64Gear list
Like?
4/17 order date for my Black 12-50 kit
In reply to Pikme, May 1, 2012

So I've still got a looooong wait. I've had PLENTY of opportunity to get the 14-42 but it's my least favorite option. I would prefer the Body Only over the 14-42.

Like so many others, with spring here and summer approaching, I have a trip planned, mine is for the 18th. Possibly unlike others I have NO dedicated camera at this point. I sold my 4/3's gear and my x100 to jump in head first in to micro 4/3's (something I'd been planning to do for a while I was just waiting for the right camera to do it with). I'm becoming convinced that the 12-50 will just not happen before then so I'm guessing that in about a week I'll be buckling down and just picking up a 14-42 when I see one available otherwise I'll be documenting my trip with my iPhone.

Oh well, lesson learned...never be without a camera if you're not 100% positive that your new one is in stock!

-- hide signature --

PapaRappa

PapaRappa's gear list:PapaRappa's gear list
Canon PowerShot D10 Olympus E-1 Olympus Zuiko Digital ED 50-200mm 1:2.8-3.5 SWD Olympus Zuiko Digital 14-54mm 1:2.8-3.5 Olympus Zuiko Digital 1.4x Teleconverter EC-14 +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow