OM-D discussion thread for amateurs

Started Apr 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
efg40
Veteran MemberPosts: 6,176Gear list
Like?
Re: I got the camera !!!!!
In reply to griddi, May 1, 2012

griddi wrote:

Big surprise, the camera shop had the E-M5 for me, that is the body, as I have several 3/4 Panasonic lenses ( I have also the Fuji X100 )

But at the moment I find the menue (s) from the E-M5 quite confusing,it is like smoke coming out of my head, I never had this with the menue's from my other camera's, so I am sure it will take some day's till I have worked through the menue's.....

Griddi......

Congratulations! The menus are indeed intimidating and things are not always where you'd think. I've sat down and gone through it all with the CD manual, and figured more things out thanks to DPR's review. It's going to take me a while to get everything set the way I like and then I hope to never visit the menus again thanks to the Super Control Panel.

I think I've changed the function of the function buttons 16 times and still can't decide. Kind of liking the digital zoom for f2.............

-- hide signature --

Elizabeth
efg40

efg40's gear list:efg40's gear list
Olympus PEN E-PL1 Olympus OM-D E-M5 Panasonic Lumix G 14mm F2.5 ASPH Panasonic Leica Summilux DG 25mm F1.4 Olympus M.Zuiko Digital 14-42mm 1:3.5-5.6 II R +1 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow