Knowledge....

Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
motomanDK
Regular MemberPosts: 429Gear list
Like?
Re: Knowledge....
In reply to Roland Karlsson, May 1, 2012

Roland Karlsson wrote:

I think you are wrong. The Sigma cameras have been quirky beasts and some technical knowledge has substantially improved the situation for many Sigma owners.

You are right - a lot of these talks/discussions help people to make better results - i follow these discussions with interest. The difference is the aim of the discussion, NO BODY make better pictures if they know that the DR in a SD1 is 9.32 instead of 11.2 in a Canon 5DmII.

I dont get that at all. There is more Sigma glass for canon than for Sigma SA mount.

Your right again - but as far as i have experienced, the SA mount lenses are a lot cheaper compared to EF lenses - but i could be wrong ofcourse. But compared to my Canon 40D, the SD15 make much better pictures. At half the price!

OK - and those discussions you can find here. Lots of it.

Yes - and i enjoy them!

There are also pure technical discussions. You obviously dont like them and find no value in them. OK - fair enough. But others do. And you can simply ignore them. Whats the problem?

I like technical discussions - i even participate whenever i think i have some knowledge to share. But often these discussions get personal, insulting and in the 'mine is bigger than yours' direction, so it does more harm than good! And is helpful to no one!

I value your opinion!

Henrik

motomanDK's gear list:motomanDK's gear list
Sigma SD14 Sigma SD15 Sigma 10-20mm F4-5.6 EX DC HSM Sigma 70-200mm F2.8 EX DG OS HSM Sigma 50mm F2.8 EX DG Macro +4 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
FailNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow