Started May 1, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
robert1955
Senior MemberPosts: 1,631
Like?
CS2 to CS5 - and then to CS6
May 1, 2012

For those of you still on CS2 - now may be your last chance to upgrade without paying for a new licence:
http://store.adobe.com/store/en_us/popup/offer/cs55_cs6_faqchannel.html

Question: Can I upgrade to CS6?
Yes. Owners of a CS5 or CS5.5 qualify for upgrade pricing to CS6.

There is a special offer – good through the end of the year- which allows CS3 & CS4 owners an opportunity to upgrade to CS6.

Owners of CS2 have one last chance if they purchase CS5 from a reseller in the next 30 days (to receive a free upgrade to CS6).
Question: I just bought CS5 (CS5.5) – Do I qualify for a free upgrade?

If you purchased through Adobe.com on or after March 26, 2012, you are qualified to receive an upgrade to the equivalent Creative Suite 6 version of your product at no additional cost when CS6 ships. A one-time coupon will be sent to the email address associated with your order approximately 10 days after CS6 becomes publicly available.

If you purchased an eligible Adobe Creative Suite 5.5 or a Creative Suite 5.5 component through an Adobe authorized reseller on or after March 26, 2012, you are qualified to receive an upgrade to an equivalent Creative Suite 6 version of your product at no additional cost when CS6 ships. Details and instructions for submitting your claim.

Just FYI -

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow