American Bittern (2 images)

Started Apr 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
Kim R
Forum ProPosts: 17,876
Like?
Zin...
In reply to Zindanfel, Apr 30, 2012

I have shot in the zoo a couple of times ... because I was there with kids and for practice. I generally do not show those images to others and actually usually do not keep them but it is good practice.

I personally do not care to view zoo shots that others have taken ... usually. On occasion an image will represent something highly unusual and those are an exception such as mom orangutang covering up with a blanket and holding a young one or the like. Unfortunately for me many times the zoo background spoils even these exceptions IMHO.

Life is generally somewhat of a scramble to meet all commitments no matter what they do. Working those things that we most enjoy, family, friends and photography (3 for me) into the schedule is usually always good.

Thanks for viewing and for your comments too.
--

KimR

'The very fact that I find myself in agreement with you other minds perturbs me, so that I hunt for points of divergence, feeling the urgent need to make it clear that at least I reached the same conclusions by a different route.'

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
KimNew
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow