Buy X10 or wait for replacement?

Started Apr 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Shop cameras & lenses ▾
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
UncaMikey
UncaMikey Regular Member • Posts: 317
Buy X10 or wait for replacement?

I have been considering an X10 and following the discussions of the orbs/sensor issues, and am trying to understand what happens next.

If f I want an X10 with the new sensor, I have to buy from existing stock then send it off to Fuji? Or wait until a successor model comes out with a fixed sensor? Any idea when such a successor might be available?

Fuji will not replace any sensors on existing stock, only when a customer sends their camera in, correct? If so, that might tilt my decision in another direction...
--
http://www.flickr.com/photos/uncamikey/

Fujifilm X10
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Flat view
ForumParentFirstPreviousNext
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow