Started Apr 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
Bilal Fotos
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
Protest
Apr 30, 2012

Being enthusiastic fan of photography since my childhood, we are astonishing about the Fuji strategy of not developing more than 30x compact cameras models, while his competitors has been presents 35x and 42x models with better image quality than Fujifilm’s 30x cameras models.

Is Fuji is deliberately doing this? or his technicians and engineers are goof or deaf & dumb?

Or company have planned to looting the hard earned money of its esteemed clients by marketing the fake or poor quality models i.e. HS10, HS20 and HS30 because quality of images is more important than pixels and features.

However the features of Fuji cameras are good but when you fail to produce a better quality image, then all its features and advancement in technology is useless and it’s only a dirty and cheap strategy of exploiting and Looting the hardearned Money of consumers. Oh God gives them Right Sense of Business. Be consumers friendly and produce fairly good products without greed and lust, I assure you that peoples will buy more and more your good quality products and it will also definitely increase your genuine profit.

The same case is with Sony cameras, I bought Sony A55 and Fuji HS10 and 20 but I highly disappointed by cheap act of manufacturers exploiting policy. All my hardearned saved money have been looted by the both companies. Their starting digital models pics results are better than their high end and latest compact and dslr cameras. Sorry to say that we are protesting their deliberately cheap technological products & exploiting business approach and strategy.

FujiFilm FinePix HS10 (FinePix HS11) Sony SLT-A55
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow