Started Apr 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
ryan1027
New MemberPosts: 3
Like?
ZS20 or ZS15 for Concerts?
Apr 30, 2012

Hey guys, I just sold my TZ10 on amazon UK for £130 ($210) and I'm heading over to LA at the end of the week and want to get one of the new Panasonic's.

Originally I was looking at the ZS20 just because it's the top model so I figured it's the best but I only really ever use my camera for concerts where it's dark. The TZ10 (and TZ7 I had before) have had brilliant audio and I was ok with the flares in videos caused by the lights at the arena's.

Now I know my previous models had stereo sound as does the ZS20 but reading some of the threads here it seems the ZS15 is a good option too. I don't need the GPS/Touchscreen stuff. The ZS15 is mono sound and I've not had a camera before that was Mono so what do you guys suggest?

I saw 2 videos on youtube at a music venue taken with the ZS15 and the sound was quite good (I expected it to be flat or something). I'm not a professional or anything but any insight will be good as I can get my friend to order me the ZS15 or ZS20 today so it's there for when I land. Just need some help thanks.

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow