OM - first day problems -me?

Started Apr 30, 2012 | Discussions thread
Jonas B
Forum ProPosts: 14,596
Like?
Re: OM - first day problems -me?
In reply to Louis_Dobson, Apr 30, 2012

Louis_Dobson wrote:

I've only just got it so I am no expert, but I THINK the two are answers are, wait until the image is displaying on the LCD and press the lv button, that should transfer the shot to the VF (I THINK, don't shoot me if I'm wrong - there is an answer to this question, it has been asked before), as for the second one, turn LV boost on.

Yes, that works but you have to turn off the automatic eye detectors. I consider this behavior a bug - surely anyone having set the camera t EVF mode want the menu and the review/playback there as well. (Just as Panasonic and Sony cameras handle this, btw).
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1041&message=41309279

As a general observation, what you want is not what most people want (I never want pictures showing in the VF!), the nice thing is that the camera is so customisable. The nasty thing is... it takes ages and involves asking loads of questions!

"As a general observation, what you want is not what most people want." Is that true?

Yes, setting the camera up takes some time. At my age it also means I have forgotten what I set the different Mysetting slots to... Darn.

regards,

Jonas

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow