X10, Fall in RR80s

Started Apr 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
CloudyBay43
Senior MemberPosts: 1,208Gear list
Like?
Re: X10, Fall in RR80s
In reply to CloudyBay43, Apr 30, 2012

This i'll try (hard) to keep as the last message in this thread - here is a slightly different take on the same set, from a friend, which is expressing my feelings well - of a set of ordinary snaps, new and very appropriate processing, snaps which are documented well the light of fall here and the feelings i had inside.

Ss he posted it to me, unedited :

" Your "walk in the garden" post on blogspot is just what you need to do more of. The 3rd image, all of the leaves on the ground and looking towards the gate, by far the best and most interesting composition of the bunch. You were right down at ground level…it shows. Very cool shot! Do more like that..more close ups…more squatting on the ground…more looking down onto things, etc. Those are kinds of shots you end up taking with a 50mm…or any fixed length for that matter. Those are the shots that get peoples attention. Not a nicely focused piece of something in the foreground aligned perfectly according to the Rule of Thirds with the perfectly blurred background. I know..I unfortunately take way too many of those myself. They are boring. They are dull. They are safe. They are not much different than what everyone else with a decent camera, a little skill, and a little interest in photography can take."

-- hide signature --

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
heartofthetwilight.blogspot.com

CloudyBay43's gear list:CloudyBay43's gear list
Pentax MX-1
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow