Horrible EM-5 Amazon user review

Started Apr 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Louis_Dobson
Forum ProPosts: 26,387
Like?
Re: This is the sort of thing that gave birth to the popular expression
In reply to Henry Richardson, Apr 29, 2012

No it's not, it is a highly amusing piece of trolling. The bit about the left eyed shooter he swiped from you, the pain thing from Patrick, etc etc. It's quite blatant

I don't have an opinion at all, I don't have the camera yet, but I can spot a bit of genuine internet trolling (they're quite rare, most people who accuse other people of being a "troll" do, as you say, just hold a different opinion, just like the equally imaginary "shills").

It's quite funny, both directly and as a lesson in human nature, but a genuine review it quite clearly is not

Henry Richardson wrote:

This is just the sort of thing that gave birth to the popular expression: Get a life!

This thread filled with anger, gnashing of teeth, and accusations is actually pretty amusing in a study of strange, obsessive human behavior sort of way.

It is just some guy writing his opinion about an inanimate object, an object that before long will be passé and uninteresting to all of you when the next big thing comes along. Why do you need for everyone to have exactly the same opinion as you?

-- hide signature --

Henry Richardson
http://www.bakubo.com

Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow