Started Apr 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
mike_2008
Veteran MemberPosts: 5,635Gear list
Like?
Re: Nice try, still no cigar.
In reply to Amateur Sony Shooter, Apr 29, 2012

Amateur Sony Shooter wrote:

TrojMacReady wrote:

You obviously didn't read my previous post. You didn't normalize output of those cameras to 24MP. Or vice versa.

Downsampling only help reduce noise grain size, will not rescue lost details.

It's been shown time and time again, that the difference between a D7000/7D and A77 is closer to half a stop. Resurrecting dead horses isn't helping your case.

You keep saying this, the fact everyone in real world knows what it is. If A77 is only half stop behind I would have been using A77 now, instead of selling off my previous A55 and 70-200G + 70-400G in order to get myself 7D.

Another hypothesis is that you made a mistake and are now trying desperately to convince the world that you were right by exaggerating any ridiculously small advantage the 7d might have over the A77.

Don't you see how if you were truly happy with your 7D you wouldn't be posting so much about the A77? it's clear to me that you feel great anxiety about your choices, and that drives your need to post endless exaggerated negativity about the A77 here.

-- hide signature --

Hell hath no fury like an ovf-shooter scorned.

mike_2008's gear list:mike_2008's gear list
Canon EOS 5D Sony SLT-A55 Sony SLT-A77 Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Canon EF 17-40mm f/4.0L USM +5 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow