Started Apr 29, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
topstuff
Senior MemberPosts: 1,073Gear list
Like?
OMD - still waiting for a Wow !!
Apr 29, 2012

I've been looking to replace a NEX5N. I'm not wild about its menu system and don't really use it much.

I have been looking around on DPR and on the web in general, hoping to see some blogs showing users results with the new Oly.

I have to say , and I say this with the utmost respect, I have not seen any results yet with "Wow factor". I am yet to click on a link and go " Wow, nice pictures, I'd be proud to have shot them".

This puzzles and perplexes me. I know that of course it comes down to the skills and the eye of the photographer but come on, where are the talented OMD users?

A google of Fuji X Pro blogs will quickly point you to some excellent photography, with some truly lovely images out there shot with that camera.

Yet I have seen nothing from the Oly that impresses. Come on , OMD users, where are you? I hope and assume the Oly can really deliver, so show me.

Sony Alpha NEX-5N
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow