I have to agree with others - Sony's ISO performance is terrible

Started Apr 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
Oveerik
New MemberPosts: 7Gear list
Like?
Re: I have to agree with others - Sony's ISO performance is terrible
In reply to dannybgoode, Apr 29, 2012

I found the KM 7D to be way better than the D70 long time ago. Unfortunally the SONY company did not take that knowledge with them when buiing the KM. Since then I have been looking for good high ISO-performance in SONY-cameras. Due to the high price of D3X I still have the A900 shooting lots of picktures.

Still it looks like SONY will suffer from the lack of knowledge they could have gotten from the KM7D folks.

I had an A77 for 5 months and dispite it is a very good camera, at average the picktures were just not good enough because the rather bad performance at high ISO.

I sold it beefore I ever heard about the D3200. And after that I am waiting for the D400 to bee released soon.

I am working NIKON and SONY side by side. D700 and A900. Both impressive cameras. Still I would like to have an DX possibility.
-
-
ovas

Oveerik's gear list:Oveerik's gear list
Canon PowerShot G9 Sony Cyber-shot DSC-WX5 Nikon D700 Sony Alpha DSLR-A900 Nikon D300S +17 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Re:New
Re:New
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow