R3000, InkJetCarts refill tutorial; Give me a break!!!

Started Apr 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
wjwncpro_Ds
Veteran MemberPosts: 3,970
Like?
R3000, InkJetCarts refill tutorial; Give me a break!!!
Apr 28, 2012

Ready to fill and install my InkJetCarts in my R3000, so I go to InkJetCarts website for a pdf or document tutorial but all they have for a tutorial is a (6) part video (59min 46sec). Now you would think that this must be a very informative video, I mean, (6) parts (59min 46sec) or maybe this must be a tough thing to do and they need 6 parts to cover all the cr_p that could happen when trying to refill or replace ink carts.

After watching and wasting 29 minutes to actually get to were they show hot to refill the carts (set your alarm and take a nap) part of the video, you get about 2 minutes of video that actually matters. Then you waste another 20 minutes to get to the part about resetting the carts. That took about 1 minute to explain. The one doing the video must have been on drugs or something cause after he filled up the cart he explains that you have to blow into the top port. For five minutes you can hear him (I said, hear him, not see him) trying to blow into the cart before he finally gives up and uses the syringe to blow air into it. I was ready to take drugs!!!

The tutorial was more about the R3000 then it was about filling and resetting the carts.
Let me give InkJetCarts a little tip;

I already own a R3000, and I know how good it prints. It also comes with instructions on how to install there OEM carts. All I needed to know was how to refill and reset your carts, a 3 minute video or 2 page pdf would have worked.
Give me a break!!!

Flat view
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow