Txs God I didn't buy a NIKON!

Started Apr 27, 2012 | Discussions thread
Sam_Oslo
Senior MemberPosts: 2,579Gear list
Like?
Re: REprobate to foreordain to damnation Nt Got it!
In reply to ASR45, Apr 28, 2012

That's good that we concur

You've just got new DSLR and glass, so maybe you (or others too) know where I can find a good forum to ask/discuss about Canon-lenses? Rather on DP-forums, but I'm willing to go where it takes me.

Ive just found a used Canon EF 70-200mm f/4.0 L USM for almost half-price. but I'm not sure if this is a good all-around glass for ducky-shots, LOL with EOS 600D (which I would probably use it with)

So which forum do you guys recommend for Canon lens-talk?

ASR45 wrote:

Sam_Oslo wrote:

That Canon Rebel T3i (EOS 600D ) is a good option with a good price, but when I read your comments, I have to agree that triple-A has a good talent and deserves a good tool. He should have the new Canon EOS 5D Mark III, but this costs an insanely 5-times more than the T3i, suddenly.

Ad you mention correctly, "camera body is just the start" and the price of good glass is even more insane.

I concur sam, i have an 600D but glass as is if not more important for good IQ. Best always to have good glass, camera bodies may come and go, but you can always use your glass on any body upgrade

-- hide signature --

Alan.

Sam_Oslo's gear list:Sam_Oslo's gear list
Sony SLT-A77 Sony 50mm F1.4 Sony 20mm F2.8 Tamron SP AF 90mm F/2.8 Di Macro +2 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow