GQing my new iPad, what case or bag?

Started Mar 25, 2012 | Discussions thread
BRJR
Forum ProPosts: 13,641Gear list
Like?
Re: ".. the iPad's virtual keyboard is good enough for me." (Then, In This Case)
In reply to José B, Apr 28, 2012

1. Check out: the: "Bear Motion 100% Genuine Leather Case with Built-in Stand for iPad 3 / the New iPad (Latest Generation) - Black. $28.89" that is listed, described and sold at amazon.com. Simply copy this description of the case, as I just wrote here, visit the amazon.com web site and paste the description into the amazon search box, for more info, and to see well over a hundred customer reviews of this case (all, highly favorable), and order online if desired.

2. I got tired of waiting for the keyboard case previously mentioned (it still has not been released), so purchased one of the Bear Motion cases, just described; like it so much that I have since (last week) purchased two more of this same Bear Motion case, for the two iPad3 I just recently purchased (along with the Apple extended care agreement) as gifts for a couple of relatives.

3. It's a very well constructed, genuine leather case, fits the iPad3 perfectly, and the on-off feature works just as well as the Apple Magic Cover I previously used does. For the cost, an all leather, quality case like this is a bargain, IMO. And, in one of the customer reviews on the Amazon.com site, a purchaser says there is another vendor selling what appears to be this same case for about $ 5.00 cheaper --- so check both, if money is a factor with you ( and, there's nothing wrong about this).
--

"Working for God on earth does not pay much, but His Retirement plan is outĀ of this world."

BRJR ....(LOL, some of us are quite satisfied as Hobbyists ..)

BRJR's gear list:BRJR's gear list
Nikon D700 Leica M9 Nikon AF Nikkor 14mm f/2.8D ED Nikon AF Fisheye-Nikkor 16mm f/2.8D Nikon AF Nikkor 20mm f/2.8D +21 more
Reply   Reply with quote   Complain
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow