Started Apr 28, 2012 | Discussions thread
ForumParentFirstPreviousNextNext unread
Flat view
BrianSaunders
Regular MemberPosts: 196
Like?
P510 Test reveals ET!
Apr 28, 2012

Two hours ago, just as the Sun was rising, I took some test shots with my Redondo Beach Red P510. After downloading to my MacBook Pro I noticed something in back of the crate I was shooting at. An extraterrestrial stranded from a 1950's "B" horror movie, I tell ya. Sweet little camera.

Anyone remember the movie name. Space ships came to earth and were tearing up Washington, DC, which makes sense because I live just over the Potomac in Virginia. Finally the aliens were done in by a sound wave aimed at the space ship. The spacemen wore what looked like aluminum space suits. This thing in the photo is wearing a metal spacesuit. It's rusted so that fits into it hiding since the 1950's. While I'm at it my question is: The data shows the distance with a 2.0 multiplier under it, I guess that means it shows the optical distance and the multiplier shows the digital distance? OMG the things gone
--
D700
D90
Nikon 1 V1
Coolpix P7100
Olympus E-PL2
Olympus C770UZ

Canon 20D
Canon 24-105mm f/4L IS USM

Canon EOS 20D Nikon 1 V1 Nikon Coolpix P510 Nikon Coolpix P7100 Nikon D700 Nikon D90 Olympus PEN E-PL2
If you believe there are incorrect tags, please send us this post using our feedback form.
Flat view
Post (hide subjects)Posted by
Keyboard shortcuts:
FForum PPrevious NNext WNext unread UUpvote SSubscribe RReply QQuote BBookmark post MMy threads
Color scheme? Blue / Yellow